We all know that there are lots of fake foods around us, but we are still buying them. China is one of the famous exporters of fake products. In this article, we are suggesting 5 food you should avoid in the market.
5 Imported Fake Foods From China That You Should Consider Avoiding
- Fake Baby Formula – In 2004 stats say that 47 people were accused of producing a fake instant baby formula which caused lots of children’s deaths in Fuyang, China as told by CBS News. The formula was of few nutrients and composed of chalk.
- Fake Peas – These peas were reported in Hunan province, China. The peas were still being hard after boiling them and turned the water a very unnatural green distinction. Being composed of soy beans and snow peas with added green dye/sodium metabisulfite.
- Beef Made From Pork – Restaurants in China have begun to sell more pork than beef because of its cheaper. However, the beef extract that was used with a glazing agent to “marinate” the meat with for 90 minutes. Doctors had even begun to advise people to stay away from this kind of fake meat since the long term side-effects could prove to be more than dire.
- Cemented Walnuts – China has even gone as far as producing shelled walnuts in Zhengzhou city. These walnuts have broken concrete pieces within the shells which makes them much more pricier since they were so much heavier than the real deal.
- Fake Eggs – $70 dollars to purchase a chemically produced fake egg using potassium alum, gelatin, calcium chloride, artificial coloring, water, and alginic acid. All very terrible chemicals to put in your body.
Please be careful with China products!